When you’re house hunting, it can be frustrating to repeatedly apply for properties and see someone else get the rental you want.
Using RentCheck takes the stress out of your application, verifying your rental history and identification ahead of time to help you jump the queue.
What is RentCheck?
RentCheck is a tenant report – it’s the easiest way to view any reported breaches in your rental history.
Ordering a RentCheck on yourself will help you check your record before you apply for your next rental property.
Your RentCheck covers:
- Tenancy database history: If you think (or know) that you have problems listed on your national tenancy file, RentCheck is an easy way to check so you can be prepared to explain any issues to a prospective property manager.
- Identity verification: Can your identity be verified? Property managers and landlords want to know who they’re approving into a property. RentCheck will check your identity can be verified ahead of time.
- Court information: Have you ever been to court? Any court-related matters will appear on your tenancy report. With this information at hand, you can explain any listings to your prospective property manager.
Get your RentCheck in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Enter your details
- Step 2: Order your RentCheck ($25 inc. GST).
- Step 3: Receive your RentCheck via email in minutes.
> You might also like: Common Questions About Your RentCheck Report
Understanding your RentCheck
- If your identity is verified and there are no negative notes
Less is more – this is good news! Add your RentCheck to your rental applications and get ahead of the crowd. You can add your RentCheck to your Renter Resume on Rent.com.au.
- If your identity is verified with negative notes:
With your RentCheck report, you can now explain to a prospective property manager / landlord why you have notes on your record.
- If your identity could not be verified:
See your RentCheck for information on how to correct this. If you have any issues, contact Customer Service on 1300 736 810 or email email@example.com
Discover a smarter way to access your verified information before you apply for your next rental property.
You might also like
How much do you know about your tenancy history?
9 strategies to score a rental in a competitive market
Your rental ledger - Why you should be asking for a copy