As a Rent.com.au user, you can create a personalised Renter Resume (a unique renter profile) to improve your chances of success on your next rental application. You’ll be asked to complete a number of fields – these are standard tenancy application questions. They will display to your prospective landlord or property manager when you apply for a rental property online through Rent.com.au. Your data is secure and only accessible by you, unless you choose to share it with your prospective landlord or property manager.
- A brief bio (About me)
- Your past tenancy history
- Your employment history
- When you’re available to move
- A Pet Resume
- Optional: Verification information, including an identity check (by means of a 100 point check – Medicare number, driver’s licence, passport, etc).
Renter Resume is designed to be a simply, fun experience, available on mobile and desktop platforms.
How does it work?
- Create your online profile to improve your chance of being approved for a new rental property.
- Simply login to Rent.com.au, click Create a Renter Resume and follow the prompts.
- You have the option to provide as much, or as little information as you choose. However, the more information you provide, the greater your chances are of appealing to a prospective landlord or property manager.
I want to get started on my Renter Resume – where do I go?
It’s easy. If you’re already a Rent.com.au member, just log in with your existing username and password. We’ll step you through the process.
Haven’t joined the Rent.com.au community? Don’t stress! Simply follow the prompts to create your login – you can use Facebook or an existing email address.